Infants & Toddlers
Childcare Program for Two-Year-Old Children
Three to Five Years
Childcare For School Age Children
Partnership With Granite School
Contact Our Murray Location
Contact Our West Valley Location
Contact Our West Jordan Location
Employment at Learning Tree Schools in Salt Lake City, UT
(Step 1) Personal
(Step 2) Education
(Step 3) Previous Employment
(Step 4) Essay
Location of interest
Are you over 18 years old?
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
If yes list the specific charges of the conviction:
Teachers of children under the age of 36 months old must be non-smokers. Are you a non-smoker?
Please List Child development courses in High School and/or College:
Please answer these questions to the best of your ability
1. Why do you want to work with children?
2. What should a quality child care center provide for children?
3. How do you discipline children who misbehave?
4. All staff at Learning Tree are assigned cleaning duties. Are there any cleaning duties you are unable or unwilling to perform?
5. Shifts are Learning Tree vary, depending on the needs of the children. Are there any shifts you are unable or unwilling to work?
6. Your break may be as short as 30 minutes or as long as 2 hours. Would you anticipate any problems working a shift with these breaks? Please explain your answer.
7. What would you do if you were asked to enforce a policy you did not agree with?
8a. What age groups do you feel qualified to work with?
8b. And what age groups are your favorite?
9. What are some ways you believe a child benefits from attending a child care center?
10. What would you think about parents who left their child in our care for 11 hours a day, every day?
11. You are reading a story to a group of 15 year-olds. Ten are listening, two are playing at the drinking fountain and three are hiding under the table. What would you do?
12. You are on the playground with a group of three year-olds. Two are fighting over a trike, each child claiming that he "had it first". What will you do?
13. At the end of the first week you feel that you are doing more than your share of cleaning. What will you do?
14. What would your last employer say about you?
15. How many days did you take off (per quarter) at your last job and why?
16. How many days (per quarter) do you believe you will need off if you come to work for us and why?
17. What are your most valuable assets to an employer?
18. What are your expectations from
as your employer?
19. If you could ask our current employees any three questions, what would they be?